I'm sorry Mr. Benjamin Daly
2021.10.16 20:39 Square-Meaning-629 I'm sorry Mr. Benjamin Daly
2021.10.16 20:39 NotStylohX Fekir worth it?
submitted by NotStylohX to fut [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 AdInfinite8637 Paint Shop and Test Path Problems.
Ok, So mentioned this in another post of mine and finally got to make a little Vid.
This is on a Xbox Series X and Resolution (4K 30 FPS) Setting. Video is 1080p though.
submitted by AdInfinite8637 to CarMechanicSimulator [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 DG31B [positive] u/professional_tip_17
Quick and easy trade! Quick shipping and secure shipping! Look forward to trading with again!
submitted by DG31B to SportsCardTracker [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 muffinmaster69420 Fish go brrrrrrrrrr
2021.10.16 20:39 806mtson An Idea that I have: Lego Night at the Museum Sets
These sets would be based upon the famous "Night at the Museum" Movies. There would be multiple scenes they could choose, including Rexy's T-Rex Chase, Dexter's Jungle Run, the Easter Island Head, and other things like that. To really think about it, it should be easy. And they wouldn't need to make many specialized parts for them. They could have it mostly based upon the first movie with the other 2 Movies getting sets later. Think about it, how niche are the "Night at the Museum" movies? They are very popular. And it would be a good set to memorialize Robin Williams who played Teddy Roosevelt. There are plenty of characters to choose from, and they could create some cool figures out of it. Imagine Ankmenrah's Tomb with the tablet that brought all of the things to life and with Buildable Figure Scaled versions of the Giant Anubis Statues. Not only would it be good to represent the "Night at the Museum" place, it would also be a good place for parts for Egypt-based MOCs and other builds. I mean, all of the exhibits could be useful for other builds. The Jungle Exhibit (where Dexter's From) could be a great source of parts for Plants. The Stagecoach would be a nice build to have. Overall, it would be great.
submitted by 806mtson to lego [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 TK503 If human weapons is projectile based, and covenant weapons are plasma based, what are forerunner weapons based on?
Also what is the lore reason that forerunner weapons disintegrate people, and where do the bodies go?
bonus if you know any details on ancient human weapons
submitted by TK503 to HaloStory [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 ididthiss horny and bored talk to me
submitted by ididthiss to TaliaMarJerk [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 healthmonastery Heal Psoriasis with yoga
Yoga for psoriasis is powerfull enough to reduce oxidative stress and improve circulation throughout the body. Find more about yoga for psoriasis.
submitted by healthmonastery to Psoriasis [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 captaikkkd Varo accounts get at me 🤝😮💨easy 2k telegram @dirrtyyk
submitted by captaikkkd to blackhatting [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 Maks32FR After 3 FitBit watches, I bought me a secondhand S5 44mm.
2021.10.16 20:39 HealsBadMan1 Original Chapter Concept: That Bad Juju
Killer: The Baron
The Baron is an ill-omened Killer who has mastered the art of voodoo with his power Spirits of Evil. His personal perks Bokor’s Gris-Gris, Scourge Hook: Wanga and Hex: Kalfou allow him to preserve the Tokens on his perks, keep Survivors injured and protect his dark magics from being cleansed.
+Difficulty Rating: Hard
Power: Spirits of Evil
The Baron was a master conjurer and communed with spirits and demons to harness the powers of the spirit world amongst the living. In the Entity’s Realm, his power has increased tenfold to become a master of darkness.
- When the Baron is in close proximity to a Hooked Survivor, perform the Create Action (3s) to create a Poppet of them. Only one Poppet can be created at a time.
- While a Poppet is created, The Baron can see the locations of other Survivors with Killer Instinct when they are within 16m of the Survivor whose Poppet the Baron controls (does not work if the afflicted Survivor is dead or hooked). If the Survivor with a Poppet works on a Generator, is cleansing/blessing a Totem or heals a Survivor the Aura (Generator, Totem, Survivor) is shown in yellow. (On the HUD, the Baron and Survivors can see which Survivor has a Poppet by the needle-like wreath icon surrounding the affected Survivor).
- The Baron can perform the Immolate action (5s) to destroy the Poppet and instantly down the afflicted Survivor, wherever they are. The Survivor receives noise and HUD notifications when the Baron is performing Immolate. The Baron sees a noise notification where they are downed (similar to Deep Wound). Immolate becomes available 20s after Creating a Poppet.
- The afflicted Survivor can find a Mojo Charm spawned when they have a Poppet of them made. (It will spawn in locations where Totems can spawn) They will hear faint whispers when within 16m of the Charm. When holding the Charm, Survivors will not be downed nor affected by the Poppet’s influence. Perform the Cast Out action (6s) to destroy both the Mojo Charm and the Poppet.
Special Attack: Shadow Strike
- By holding the Secondary Attack button for 2s, the Baron concentrates and channels life into his Shadow. View the Trial in the Shadow World (monotone), where Survivors are shown in White Auras when within a 40m range.
- The Shadow moves at 6.0m/s throughout the Shadow World and can quickly approach to injure and down Survivors. After performing an attack, the Shadow recedes into the Baron and goes onto a short cooldown (20s). The Baron can only be in the Shadow World for 6s.
- Survivors can see the Shadow move along the ground and walls in a pitch black figure that stands out from the darkness. The Shadow cannot be stunned and goes through vaults and pallet locations, but it will be destroyed if a Survivor shines a Flashlight upon it for 1s (Lightburn effect).
- If the Baron is stunned while using Shadow Strike, or if the Shadow is Lightburned, the ability goes onto a lengthy cooldown (60s).
+Lvl 30: BOKOR’S GRIS-GRIS
Some say that charms and rites bring luck, but the most effective luck is that which you make for yourself. “Oh Papa Legba, let us pass through your embrace and commune with the beyond…” -Charles Jackson.
- Every time you hook a Survivor, gain 1/2/2 Tokens.
- Everytime you would lose a Token on another perk, lose 2/2/1 Token on this perk instead.
- Survivors who pick up an Item or open a Chest have their Auras revealed for 1/2/3s.
+Lvl 35: SCOURGE HOOK: WANGA
A curse that harms and cripples all it comes into contact with. “An unexpected turn of events happened when a cart suddenly burst into flames crossing St. Peter’s Plaza yesterday, only scattered gunpowder and some bones remained…” -Louisiana Press, 1864
- At the start of the Trial, 4 Hooks are randomly selected to be Scourge Hooks.
- Everytime a Survivor is unhooked from a Scourge Hook, the rescuing Survivor suffers from the Exposed status effect for 35/40/45s and has their Aura shown for 3/4/5s.
+Lvl 40: HEX: KALFOU
A Hex that protects the black magics you’ve worked hard to protect. “Life is a game that the Lwa play with us mortals- ‘cept I rigged the game. Now they play for me.” -The Baron
- While this Hex is standing, everytime a Survivor is put into the Dying State, gain a Token.
- Whenever a Survivor interacts with a Hex Totem, a Token is consumed to block it for 8/10/12s. It’s Aura is highlighted in white during this time.
Survivor: Akande Olandoyinbo
Akande Oladoyinbo is a resolute agent of justice who will do anything to rid the world of evil and protect the innocent. His personal perks Cause Of Action, Punitive Damages and Boon: Justice Is Blind
allow him to protect his allies and judge the damned.
+Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
+Lvl 30: CAUSE OF ACTION
They’ve been getting away with it for too long, time to step in and do something. “Your Honor, the defendant has no regard for human life- therefore he must be treated with the same regard.” -Akande Oladoyinbo
- When another Survivor is in chase, your Auras are revealed to each other.
- Whenever you take a Protection Hit for another Survivor while they are in chase, that Survivor loses their Scratch Marks, Blood Trail and makes no noise for 3/4/5s. Cause Of Action then goes onto a 30s cooldown.
+Lvl 35: PUNITIVE DAMAGES
You can’t get back what they took from you, but at least there’s ways to return to equal footing. “Mr. Oladoyinbo, please continue with your prosecution.” -Judge Abentollah
- Whenever the Killer hooks a Survivor, gain a Token.
- For each Token on Punitive Damages gain a 1/1.5/2% bonus to repairing, healing and cleansing actions.
- When a Survivor is fully Sacrificed or Dead, lose 2 Tokens.
+Lvl 40: BOON: JUSTICE IS BLIND
A Boon that lights the way for the innocent and renders the guilty sightless. “In the lands of darkness and corruption, Lady Justice shines like a beacon of hope.” -International Criminal Law, 2018 edition
- Press and hold the Active Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem. Soft chimes ring out within a radius of 24 meters.
- While within range of the Boon Totem, the Killer suffers from the Blindness status effect. This effect persists for 6/8/10s after leaving the Boon’s range.
- When this Boon is snuffed out, the Killer suffers from a 18/24/30s Blindness effect.
- You can only Bless one Totem at a time. All equipped Boon Perks are active on the same Boon Totem.
submitted by HealsBadMan1
to deadbydaylight [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 nick170100 What is it with Chelsea football club and making everything much more stressful than it needs to be
I think I’ve lost about 100 years of my life watching Chelsea games over the years hahahah
submitted by nick170100 to chelseafc [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 mr_copypasta What common skill do you lack?
submitted by mr_copypasta to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 LiveTVeng Love this!
2021.10.16 20:39 Minigun_PrimalAspid Crystalseed
2021.10.16 20:39 jackosan Get your cars of my track!! Bitch!
2021.10.16 20:39 dc_giant Douglas Harding & the way of having no head (nothing new but nicely put)
2021.10.16 20:39 Jimmyss_01 This guy is stealing clips and covering the names of the owners
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@icy_cold_ Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCHDxG5VuKxd8dsEqJieKArw
submitted by Jimmyss_01 to RidersRepublic [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 -Filthy-Weeb-Trash- Cute 4koma fanart!
2021.10.16 20:39 lunchababes My Garfield shrine
submitted by lunchababes to garfield [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 20:39 Kaitlin_Orsted Pink Beans
2021.10.16 20:39 xiMeteora I did a remix of Love! I really hope this songs gets added to streaming lol
2021.10.16 20:39 chingch0ngpingling i think i downloaded the wrong karate kid
2021.10.16 20:39 hio_parrots Onlyfans discord server