Sorry for the sh*t quality, But it is what it is. 😶
2021.12.06 03:40 varunstan Sorry for the sh*t quality, But it is what it is. 😶
2021.12.06 03:40 ben81PRO Watch "美國議員為避槍擊案 居然出奇招叫全家揸槍影相/港女蘭桂坊遇前度 引發蘭桂坊集體拳擊事件/文杰新時代/2021年12月6日" on YouTube
2021.12.06 03:40 HegelBagel69 Come and See (1985) translation is edited and sanitizes the horrors Klimov intended to expose.
Firstly, I am Jewish. I am fully aware of antisemitisms effects—I was the victim of an assault in 7th grade because of my Jewish heritage. Nothing I express below should be read apart from those facts. Come and See is a deeply troubling, yet profound, portrayal of the Nazi’s depraved indifference to human life. I hold the work in the highest regard because it is able to convey the depths of horror that Jews experienced in the war. l just watched the new translation on the Criterion channel and, as I was watching, I got the sneaking suspicion that something was missing. I checked previous releases and it turns out this version’s translation is disgustingly edited without warning. The dialogue removes any use of the term ‘Jew’ and any mention that the Nazis were racially motivated. Why would anyone make such a choice? To protect us from a racial slur? They managed to show the actual corpses of starving concentration camp prisoners, but the editors believed the accurate representation of Nazi racism is a bridge too far. This is a despicable decision that achieves the opposite of whatever the editors thought they were achieving; it whitewashes the depraved racial motivation of the Nazi regime. I beg that anyone who sees this share and reach out to Criterion. They are wiping out Jewish history with this absurd decision. The profundity of Come and See is being stolen from new viewers.
submitted by HegelBagel69 to movies [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 Star-Card-3833 If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?
submitted by Star-Card-3833 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 orchid_901 Tradeback for Graveler
I need help evolving my Graveler
submitted by orchid_901 to pokemontrades [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 phoenixed123 Sabah’s Nature Conservation Agreement: A two million hectare carbon deal involving a fake director, an inequitable agreement, a history of destructive logging, massive corruption, a series of offshore companies, and a sprinkling of neocolonial racism
2021.12.06 03:40 agnclay International Tennis Federation says it does not want to ‘punish 1.4 billion people’ by boycotting PRC over Peng Shuai
submitted by agnclay to worldnews [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 AmbientTextures Bitcoin dominance figure declines to 37%
submitted by AmbientTextures to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 iwanttomakeknives Tote in crazy horse leather. Machine sewn. I did do some saddle stitches at the top of the pocket. Making an adjustable shoulder strap tomorrow
2021.12.06 03:40 _caesarzeppeli_ Idk if anyone knows this but It's Xiè Lián from Heaven Official's Blessing ^^
2021.12.06 03:40 BunRecruiter Rainbow Mountain in Peru
2021.12.06 03:40 fro_masterx Best Projects to HODL through the BEAR MARKET + EXIT STRATEGIES ...
I got relatively lucky and aped into crypto January 2021, so I have seen some crazy gains...
I also got married this year and my goal was to get a decent down payment for a house, so a majority of my holdings will/have been sold, and I am trying to limit what I HODL for the long term (2-4 years, and beyond).
Part of my Exit Strategy is to sell off most of my 60+ coins, but will keep 25-100% of the projects that I believe will stand the test of time.
I have split my HODL bags into 3 categories:
1.) Blockchains + Technologies
2.) Passive Income (DAOs)
Below is the Coin / HODL % / Average Buy Price:
Blockchains + Technologies
Passive income (DAOs)
- BTC (100%) @ $38.9k
- ETH (100%) @ $1.1k
- SOL (50%) @ $21
- ADA (50%) @ $0.56c
- AVAX (50%) @ $18
- MATIC (50%) @ $0.16c
- ATOM (25%) @ $6
- DOT (25%) @ $9.38
- HEC (25%) @ $205
- TIME (25%) @ $7100
- OHM (25%) @ $747
- META (25%) @ $379
- DFI (25%) @ $2.91
I am interested in hearing thoughts + suggestions, as well as your HODL strat for the bear market!
- MANA (25%) @ $0.13c
- SAND (25%) @ $2.50
- HERO (25%) @ $0.12c
- SOUL (25%) @ $0.29c
submitted by fro_masterx
to SaitamaInu_Official [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 ImaginaryBoard5505 This is the video of Tank Davis wearing a saitama hat!!
2021.12.06 03:40 Akmal_99 Emotive Emotional Dramatic Epic Sad Instrumental Music - "Skies of Red" ...
2021.12.06 03:40 Outside_Map_6859 SADDLE BAGS
2021.12.06 03:40 honey_bunny_pie Please help type me :)
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
- I'm a 16 year old girl. Sorry if I am horrible at describing myself! I like to play video games, do digital art, play with my dog, bake, write stories and poems (Very occasionally, I have just started writing poems!) and sing (poorly). I used to be a musical theater nerd. I like marvel and some anime. When growing up I didn’t have a lot of friends, I could never find anyone with my same interests. And when I did make friends, it was hard keeping them. I was pretty awkward as a child. I was called annoying a lot and weird. Now i’m am hyper aware of the way I act and try to “fit in”. It does make me feel like I am repressing my true self and has caused me a lot of depression. I wish people weren’t so cruel to me as a kid. I was just uniquely me, which was met with a lot backlash. Which resulted in me becoming extremely shy and quiet. Few people know the true me (literally only my sister). My sister is my best friend, I feel like myself around her.
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
- Yes, I have depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia and an ed. It’s horrible but I am getting help with therapy :) I tend to be closed off to others.
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
- I was raised within a big family. I am the oldest of the children in my family. We grew up catholic and formed morals around it. Though we never were extremely extremely religious. We are now christians. I responded to this well and I am religious. One thing I don’t respond well to is the relationship I have with my parents. Unfortunately we fight, quite a bit. Especially when it comes to my mental issues. My parents aren’t dismissive to mental issues, they just get annoyed by them. Anytime I try to express how I feel it ends in fights. It draining. I wish they could be more supportive to my emotions rather than give me solutions to my problems. I just want to be heard and understood. I hate fighting since it causes conflict and separation in our relationship and family unit. It sucks. For the past couple of years I haven’t truly felt like myself. I am now irritable and lash out in anger sometimes. I hate the way it makes me feel. It’s like i’m looking through a fogged glass. I know what I am doing is wrong. When the fog clears up I realize my actions and feel immense amount of pain from them. I apologize but it fogs up again. This may just be a mental issue. My dad is an entj and is VERY controlling. He likes to have a lot of structure and I like to live how I feel comfortable. This causes more arguments. I have my own way of getting things done in which he doesn’t agree with. He wants me to have set times for set things, it bothers me.
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
- I don’t have a job as of now. My “dream” jobs would be a therapist for children, a psychologist of some sorts, a traveling nurse (I want to travel and explore different cultures), a baker, a biologist or just being a mom. For a part time job I don’t mind anything tbh. I wouldn’t mind working in the fast food industry or something like that.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
- I spend most of my weekends alone haha! I do like my alone time. I prefer my company but at times I feel like I am wasting my life. I could do fun things during the weekends but I choose to stay in my room. I enjoy it and feel refreshed but going to a theme park or going out to eat seems fun.
•What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?
- When I was younger I used to play soccer! I loved it! I enjoyed it a lot and would practice it. Unfortunately I got an injury that completely ended any opportunity I may have had with the sport. I can no longer play it :(. I enjoy camping and hiking! I love indoor activities though! Like art, theater, watching movies, baking, playing video games, researching things that interest me, sing and much more!
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about?
- I have always been a very curious person. I would find myself researching ( i use this term vaguely) new things I became interested in. Like if I became interested in art I would learn more about it. Honestly this question kinda confused me lol. I’m curious about life. Biology interested me and peoples emotions. I want to learn more about how the brain works and how people deal with emotions.
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
- Not really. When I was younger I was considered “bossy” when it came to group projects. I liked to have some control over it. That’s it. Either than that I avoid leadership roles, but when it came to group projects I would help out the most.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form?
- Not really, just when I played soccer. I enjoy painting if that counts as working with my hands.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art?
- YES! I love art so much! I have loved to draw ever since I was younger. I love drawing people and exploring new styles. I really like drawing in anime styles and realistic style. I spend a lot of time doing art :)
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
- I like to not regret things. The past is in the past. No matter how hard I try to ignore my past, it haunts me. I try to improve on embarrassing things that happened in my past. I love the present! I value life and you never know when it will end. I fear the future. To me, it’s bittersweet. It’s so unpredictable and it scares me. Especially since covid I keep thinking about the worst. Though I really do look forward to the future. Things like traveling or going to college, finding love, having a family and things like that!
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
- I help them ofc, sometimes I offer help when I see someone in need. Though I am more reluctant with my family since I am lazy. I’ll help them but when it’s something like “Go turn off the lights” I wince. I will still do it but if I am feel sad or mad in that moment I tend to take longer to do the task. But when it comes to strangers or friends I do anything for them. I guess I am a people pleaser in that sense.
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
- Um… I am a somewhat of a procrastinator. If I have to get something done I will do it but I procrastinate a lot. Let’s say it’s an assignment that has a deadline. I will get it done but it may be last minute depending on how important it is.
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
- I don’t think it’s good to control others, at all. I ask for favors but I don’t control people. Does asking for favors count?
•What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
- I have mentioned quite a few already :) I gain new hobbies but mainly stick to ones I like. They make me happy.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
- I can learn anyway. I’m more of a visual type of person. I enjoy watching videos on a topic. I do like reading stuff to sometimes. I enjoy classes with creativity, I consider myself to be very creative. When I was small, my teachers often pointed out that I thought outside the box, a lot. I hate environments in which I have to work in groups. Or with rude people.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
- I’m not sure, I don’t really strategize. I just go with what ever comes to mind. I wing stuff.
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
- I want to help others. And I want a family. But I am not sure I should bring children into this world especially with the way it is now. I am thinking of adopting. I want to travel! I want to reside in a place with a lot of nature. Somewhere homely and remote. Filled with trees and mountains and lakes.
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
- I don’t fear a lot but I fear the unknown. Uncomfortable situations make me uncomfortable, if that makes sense. Like presenting in front of people. Or people judging me. I hate rude people/ disrespectful people. People in class who go out of their way to give the teacher a hard time. Controlling people or people who take advantage of others. Fake friends.
• What do the "highs" in your life look like?
- I’m confused on this question tbh. Whenever I am happy and content. With those I love.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like?
- Anytime i feel insecure. Or am rude to others. Or when I argue. Or when I feel alone. Or when I hurt those I love.
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
- I don’t know what’s considered daydreaming. I am in my head a lot imagining stuff. I imagine what my life would be like if I lived in different eras a lot. I’m constantly thinking about stuff. Just different things, stuff I want to do. I am somewhat aware when I daydream. But I could end up just staring into the distance often either daydreaming or thinking. My family points it out a lot that they catch me just staring at anything. They always ask me what’s on my mind.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
- It depends. I ponder on it if it is very important. I usually go with my gut feeling. Sometimes I regret my choice but it is what it is.
•How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
- I process my emotions pretty quickly. I am able to understand them and know how I feel. But I get hung up on them. Emotions are pretty important to me, it drives us to do different things or act different ways.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often?
- Ugh, a lot. I tend to agree with people and their experiences even if I don’t fully agree. I just nod and understand. This doesn’t mean I don’t express my opinions. I like to talk about deep opinions but I remain respectful to their the other person.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
- No. I do think authority should be challenged sometimes. I follow rules but I wouldn’t go ballistic if I or someone were to break it. I follow rules purely because I don’t see the need to not do it. I have never been interested in things like partying or drugs. I have been offered to do stuff like that but decline. I could do it but I just don’t have the want to
Thank you for reading and hopefully you can type me :)
submitted by honey_bunny_pie
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 Diaboderondoni O BRUTOREX AI
submitted by Diaboderondoni to OvelheraDoidera [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 kpblm_info Apartment near Osokorki, Kiev
2021.12.06 03:40 Turtle456 Seeschlacht von Salamis: Als die Griechen die Perser besiegten
2021.12.06 03:40 nikpatel231 Sorry Bhai Girlfriend Reveal Likhna Bhool Gaya...🙁🙁🙁
2021.12.06 03:40 spicychampionship Janusz, weź spierdalaj
2021.12.06 03:40 ReppinMN Did anyone else notice Something’s Burning isn’t on YouTube?
I even checked on the ATC website and the videos are unavailable there too. Anyone know why they might be gone?
submitted by ReppinMN to BertKreischer [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 Lower_Hall_3124 VIVAS FAIR LAUNCH NOW
VIVAS FAIR LAUNCH NOW
VIVAS start with 4 BNB liquidity, so don't miss the first shoot.
Token Information :
Name : Vivas
Symbol : VIVAS
Blockchain : BSC
Total Supply : 1.000.000.000.000
Burn : 400.000.000.000
Contract Address : 0xb0ADaF1d8634099D504Ece3e76985456daEDBa64
Pancakeswap : https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xb0ADaF1d8634099D504Ece3e76985456daEDBa64
Contract : https://bscscan.com/token/0xb0ADaF1d8634099D504Ece3e76985456daEDBa64
submitted by Lower_Hall_3124 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 burtzev [Québec] Protestors block railway near Montreal in solidarity with Wet'suwet'en hereditary chiefs | CTVNews
submitted by burtzev to worldanarchism [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:40 fooddriver604 Wealthsimple Code (Trade and Crypto) US0EBW - Get a Bonus Including Previous Non Referred Members 🍁
Wealthsimple Trade is Canada's first $0 commission stock trading app. – sign up now and we'll both get a bonus to trade.
Now also includes crypto trading. So if you are not into stocks, you can purchase some crypto and still get the bonus.
Link will have the current sign up bonus listed.
submitted by fooddriver604 to WealthsimpleReferral [link] [comments]